Dr. Heba Omara
- Assistant professor of pediatrics.
- M.D of pediatrics Ain Shams University.
- Master’s Degree of pediatrics Ain Shams University.
- MBBCH in Medicine Ain Shams University.
- Pediatric pulmonology
- Assistant professor in pediatric pulmonology unit, Ain Shams University, Children’s Hospital.
- Administrative manager of the pulmonology unit, Ain Shams University, Children’s Hospital.
- Pediatrician offering 15 years of successful practice
- Eager to apply expertise in diagnosing pediatric pulmonary conditions and formulating effective care plans to foster wellness.
- Highly skilled in communicating effectively with children and caregivers to ensure clear understanding of symptoms and health history